Construction Accident Attorney
If you live in West Los Angeles, you know there is a seemingly endless number of construction projects in every city from Venice to Beverly Hills. Every day, these workers face intense dangers while on construction sites. Even with state and federally mandated safety rules, accidents may occur. Too frequently, construction accidents cause serious injury and death.
There are many different types of construction accidents in Brentwood and surrounding communities, and their causes may vary from equipment malfunction to poor supervision.
- Falls from improperly placed scaffolding can be extremely catastrophic and may lead to long-term health issues.
- Climbing ladders. Incorrect ladder set-up, inadequate inspection, and inappropriate use may cause these largely preventable accidents, and injured workers may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits for medical bills and lost earnings.
- Power tools such as nail guns and power saws may malfunction or even cause amputation if there are maintenance issues or lack of training.
- Forklifts may lead to injury if they are poorly maintained or have damaged parts.
- Cranes placed on uneven surfaces or improperly set-up may lead to the collapse of equipment and tragic consequences.
- Often, workers must perform their job duties around or directly dealing with electric wiring and systems, which can be extremely dangerous.
Why Hire an Attorney
Many injuries can cause permanent damage or have other long-lasting effects. These cases are complicated and involve going against multiple defendants. It is easy to become overwhelmed when trying to fight for your rights against a corporation or insurance company.
It is in your best interest to hire an experienced and aggressive construction accident attorney. Hiring a lawyer can make the difference between a justly resolved case and losing money caring for your injuries from the accident.
At Lemle Law Group in Los Angeles, CA, we are well versed in California laws and have the expertise to assist you in recovering losses resulting from a construction accident. We are skilled in dealing with workers’ comp, as well as insurance and health care companies.
We will evaluate your claim with you, explain what you can expect at every step of your case, and will take action on your behalf. Our attorneys will provide comprehensive support by
- interviewing witnesses,
- collecting records,
- reviewing the evidence,
- conferring with expert consultants,
- planning legal strategy,
- and negotiating with insurers and opposing counsel to strengthen your position and ensure your fair financial recovery.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a construction accident, it is important to seek legal counsel from a knowledgeable attorney who will give you an honest and accurate assessment of your case.
If you have been injured in a construction accident, call Robert Lemle at Lemle Law Group today at 310-392-3055 for a free, no-obligation consultation.