Reach Out to a Product Liability Attorney
Defective or dangerous products are the cause of thousands of injuries every year in the United States among people of all ages. Defective products may cause serious injury or may even lead to death. These items can range from a child’s toy to a medical device to an airplane part to an automobile airbag.
If you or a family member is injured in a product liability case, you may be entitled to receive financial support for these and other needs:
- Medical expenses. This may include not only current medical bills but potential future medical expenses.
- Loss of wages. If your injury is likely to keep you from work now as well as in the future, we will be sure to demand compensation for loss of future wages.
- Property loss. If the defective product in your case caused the destruction of your property, you might be entitled to the cost of repair or replacement.
- Pain and suffering. In some cases, you could be entitled to compensation for the pain, anguish, or loss of enjoyment of life resulting from your injury. This type of injury is less tangible and more difficult to prove. Lemle Law Group has over a decade of experience and their skilled lawyers will help recover the maximum financial award you deserve.
These cases are detailed and complicated. In a product liability case, you must prove that the product was defective and that the defect made the product dangerous.
There are three types of defects that might cause injury and show liability:
- Design Defects – Something in the design of the product is unsafe and existed in the product from the beginning, even before it is manufactured.
- Manufacturing Defects – The defect occurred in the course of a product’s manufacture or assembly.
- Marketing Defects – There are flaws in the way a product is marketed, such as improper labeling, insufficient instructions, or inadequate safety warnings.
Why You Should Hire an Attorney
In product liability actions, the party responsible for the defective product will certainly have its own team of lawyers. Insurance companies and corporations will not reimburse you any more than they absolutely must.
It takes an attorney who understands product liability law to fight on your behalf to ensure you get the full amount of you are owed from those who have injured you.
At Lemle Law Group, our experienced product liability attorneys will help you establish legal fault and be awarded compensation to pay for your injuries and long-term health needs.
These cases may require the assistance and testimony of experts along with gathering evidence and filing a multitude of legal forms. Our Los Angeles based Lemle Law Group will help to build your case to prove product liability and to get you a fair and proper settlement. If necessary, we will go to trial with you and fight for your rightful compensation.
Contact Robert Lemle at Lemle Law Group today at 310-392-3055 for a free, no-obligation consultation.