Bus & Train Accident Lawyer in West Los Angeles
The cities in West Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Culver City are well-known for their constant traffic jams. Getting around can be tough, so many people rely on buses and trains.
Unfortunately, this increase in public transportation puts passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists at risk of being involved in a bus or train accident. Significant injuries can occur in almost any school bus, city bus or Metro accident. Train accidents are especially harmful since just the sheer size, weight, and speed of a train can cause severe damage to people and property.
Causes of Accidents
Bus and train accidents can occur for a variety of reasons that are not your fault. These reasons include:
- Driver fatigue from working too many hours
- Distracted driving by cell phone or another device
- Bus driver error, such as running red lights, failing to yield right-of-way, etc.
- Aggressive bus driver behavior, such as speeding, rapid lane changing, and failing to signal
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Speeding and not following signals and signage
- Inadequate inspection and maintenance of buses and trains
These cases are complex and require a skilled bus accident or train accident lawyer to prepare the many details of a claim. At the Los Angeles based Lemle Law Group, our team of bus and train accident attorneys can help you gather and preserve key evidence that you may not be able to obtain on your own.
We will investigate every aspect of your claim including:
- Driver log books
- Black box data
- Driver cell phone data
- Witness testimony
- Other physical evidence at the scene, such as skid marks
Quite simply, we do everything possible to build a strong case and fight for the compensation you deserve for your injuries and suffering. We will work to assure you have adequate reimbursement to pay for medical bills, long-term care, rehabilitation, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Our skilled attorneys will handle all negotiations and court proceedings if required so that you can remain focused on your recovery and healing.
Contact Robert Lemle at Lemle Law Group today at 310-392-3055 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Our offices serve all of Southern California from West Los Angeles, Venice, and Malibu to Beverly Hills. We look forward to meeting with you.